14 Celebrities With Lifestyle Sites That Aren’t Blake, Gwyn or Lauren – After Julianne Hough recently launched her own site, casually titled Jules, and with Reese Witherspoongearing up for the debut of her dapperly named Draper James, we figured it would be the perfect time to share the love and highlight some of our other favorite famous faces that are making waves in the digital life, DIY + homemaking spaces.
1. Tiffani Thiessen: Yep, Kelly Kapowski’s got a website/blog. Get a glimpse into the former TV cheerleader’s life at home (she’s got a chicken coop!), some of her fave recipes (OMG, yogurt pancakes!), entertaining tips and even some DIY action (she made a lemonade stand for her kids!).
2. Shay Mitchell: The Pretty Little Liars star has teamed up with her BFF IRL, Michaela Blaney, for the recently launched Amore + Vita — Italian for “love and life.” This curated site, which revolves around a different theme every week, is filled with topics both ladies are passionate about: fashion, nails, home decor, food + drinks, traveling and more. With posts ranging from a beer marg recipe to looking flawless at the farmers’ market, you’re sure to be loving life after going down this gorgeous rabbit hole.
3. Lo Bosworth: If you’re a fashionista and a foodie who also happens to love beauty insights, The Lo Down will become your new homepage. Lauren Conrad’s gal will have you living your best SoCal life vicariously through her site filled with all the traditional lifestyle topics. From a fun DIY fruit roll-ups tutorial to ways to kill it in menswear and secrets on faking a good night’s sleep, Lo’s definitely got the lowdown on how to live a fab life.
4. Chrissy Teigen: Did you know the hilarious live tweeter/all-around pro social media girl is also a food sharer? Her site, Delushious, is all food all the time, and it’s all created by the model herself. Not only is the food database packed with recipes that are easy to find and have crystal clear instructions, they’re also paired with “weird ramblings and uncomfortable storytelling.” This is totally gonna be our go-to for weekend date nights in, thanks girl.
5. Meghan Markle: The actress — you may recognize her from Horrible Bosses or USA’s Suits — is all about feeding readers’ appetites for food, travel, fashion and beauty on her site The Tig. Not only does the site have insider’s guides to gem cities big + small, but she also provides you with French pharmacy beauty finds and ways to make your coffee table look chic. While all of those are super intriguing, what makes the site stand out is the Tig Talk series, featuring famous ladies like Cat Deeley, Gabrielle Union, Katie Lowes and more.
6. Jamie Chung: The former Real World: San Diego star and recent Big Hero 6 voice actor shares her world through What the Chung? You’ll head there for her fashionable streetwear, stories from on and off sets and her food recs, but you’ll stay for the Instant Karma series, which features heartfelt stories from readers <3
7. Whitney Port: Remember this lady from The Hills + The City? She’s remained busy ever since. Besides her insanely chic + cute Whitney Eve line, she also runs this site that covers everything from fashion advice + inspo to beauty product recommendations to hostess hacks, as well as a section all about weddings. LC, you’ve got some successful girlfriends.
Also see: Kim Kardashian, Before and After
Also see: Candice Swanepoel irresistible
8. Ashley Madekwe: If you thought this lady was the most stylish Hamptonite on ABC’s Revenge, wait until you check out all the looks she shows off on her blog, Ring My Bell. While she describes herself on the site as “a London girl living in LA with more shoes than sense,” we beg to differ, especially when it comes to her fashionable life. Best part is Ashley links to all of her streetwear, so you too can snag a pair of leopard-print sneakers or sequined distressed low-rise boyfriend jeans. Need both now!
9. Tamera Mowry: The Real co-host flies solo when it comes to her blog. Highlighting all areas of her life, from styling built-in bookshelves to BTS secrets to showcasing her gorgeous baby shower, this sister (sister!) is sharing it all. The only thing this site is missing for double the fun is her twin sis getting in on the blogging.
10. Haylie Duff: While Hilary’s sis may be more known as an actress and singer, her true passion lies in the kitchen. The self-taught cook provides everything food-related on The Real Girl’s Kitchen, from family recipes to restaurant reviews. While we are all about food, we’ve gotta say our favorite aspect of the site is definitely her posts about her life + fam.
11. Alicia Silverstone: The Clueless star is anything but when it comes to doling out green living advice on her site, The Kind Life. This virtual extension of her book of the same name touches on how to live the healthiest and happiest life possible while also being kind to the world and to people. Those looking for eco-friendly living tips, healthy recipes, green mama insights and ways to love and appreciate animals, head here.
12. Olivia Palermo: When you think of this stylish lady, you immediately think of fashion and fashion only. But her site is so much more than just that. Overflowing with beauty how-tos, insider travel tips, home decor guides, workout recommendations, tech must haves — and yes — lots + lots of fashion, this is for sure the hub for the stylish on-the-go gal.
13. Rachel Zoe: If you’re looking for some daily fashion, beauty and lifestyle inspo run by someone who really knows a thing or two about the topic, The Zoe Report is the place for you. Curated by the famous stylist and her expert team, this site covers runway fashion, street style, styling ideas and even trend guides, so you’ll be living your most fashionable life on the daily. Now that’s beyond maj.
14. Tori Spelling: This famous mom covers everything on ediTORIal. From crafting with her kids and decorating her home to sharing romance tips and recipes, this modern mom runs the site as if it’s a blog not run by a famous face. In other words, it feels super relatable. With everything Tori covers on the site, we definitely find her to be the epitome of a digital generation homemaker.
Also see: Celebs Before and After Plastic Surgery
Also see: 16 CELEBRITIES ON PLASTIC SURGERY